Wola Park Warsaw
Investor: Robyg Wola Investment
Start: July 2015
Completion: March 2016
The works included building of the infrastructure for investment construction project Wola Park in Warsaw at Sowińskiego street. :
- water and sewage terimnal
- pre-insulated central heating network (100 meters)
- reconstruction of water supply pipes (120 meters)
- construction of drainage system in Sowińskiego, Karlińskiego, and Wolska streets together with drainage of these streets. (350 meters)
- reconstruction of Sowińskiego and Karlińskiego streets with parking spaces and pavements.
- Development of inner ground (patio)
In order to minimize the execution time, Meliorant had changed the design of the drainage system, thanks to which the 12 meters deep section linked with the Wolska street duct has been made in the trench-less technology using extremely innovative method. Having positive decision towards changes in the design, issued by Municipal Water And Sewage Company in Warsaw, Investor has avoided high costs of closing the road, the time necessary for this part was shortened as well as the inconvenience for the local community were also limited to the minimum.